2012 recap
Parker has had a really fun year! A few of his favorites:
Swimming
Playing outside
Screaming
Running around with the dogs; Harley and Tyson
Being the 'baby' of the family
Eating apples like a big boy
Wearing undies
Playing in the snow
Riding on the tractor with Daddy
and many many more things!
Parker John (2)
***
Aubrie, our crafty 3rd grader is loving life. Here are a few of her favorites;
Riding bike/dirt bike in the summer
Camping
Fishing
Getting her nails done
Spending time with the girls
Gardening
Being outside
Reading
Hanging out with her friends
Laughing/smiling
the list is endless! She is a happy girl!!
Aubrie (8)
***
Kyleah, our fearless 7th grader and a few of her favorites:
LOVES anything wireless, internet, phone, Kindle, etc.
Being with her friends
Not listening to her parents :o)
Riding her dirtbike
Gardening
Shopping
Smiling
Swimming
Camping
Her pigs
Sweatpants/hoddies and slippers
and so many more things that I would be here for days. She teaches us new things everyday!!
Kyleah (12)
***
Nathan and I are hanging on for dear life. 3 kids and constantly on the go, nothing makes us happier than to hang out at home and take in a good family night!
2012 Hollidazzle Parade
With so many things to be grateful for this year, it would be impossible for me to even start a list. I thank God everyday that I am able to wake up and go to my job, live in my house, and most importantly come home to my family! Without them I would have nothing. Christmas is approaching us fast, lots to be thankful for! Hug your children and tell them how much you love them daily!!
From our home to yours,
Nathan and Tina Thompson



No comments:
Post a Comment